Reprinting allows customers to send the items in an order for reprint. Each item can be selected to reprint and ship up to the original quantity of each item that was originally ordered. All orders can be reprinted except orders that have been cancelled. Follow the steps below to reprint a shipment:
1. Click to open the Orders page. The All Orders page is displayed by default showing all orders in this Piazza account.
2. Click to select the order from the All Orders list or from one of the View Orders pages that filters orders by status. The Order Details page opens.
3. Click the ... menu in the desired Shipment box.
4. Click to select the Reprint option. The Reprint dialog is displayed.
5. Specify the Reprint Quantity in the associated field.
Click the Reprint All button to set the Reprint Quantity to the Original Quantity.
6. Click the Reprint button to reprint the order.
Click the Cancel button to close the Edit Shipment dialog without reprinting the order.