Once the imposition is complete, a product can be created using this imposition. Follow the steps below to set up a product with a 3D component:
1. Navigate to the Products tab on the main toolbar. The
2. Click to select the desired product to add a 3D component. The Product Details page appears.
Click the Add New button at the top right of the page to create a new product. The Product Details page appears.
3. Configure the Product Details section fields as desired.
4. Click the Add Component button within the Components section.
5. Click the 3D option from the drop-down menu.
6. Configure the 3D component Details, Attributes, and Production in the Component sections.
In the Production section, the Batch Imposition field displays the imposition(s) created using the steps from the Configuring a New 3D Imposition article.
7. Click the Workplan button on the left side of the page.
8. Configure the workflow as desired, ensuring that the 3D Print option found in the Production section is included.
9. Click the Close Workplan Editor button to save the changes.
10. Click the Save button on the Product Details page to save the changes.