The Postbacks page displays your account's postbacks in order of most recent. Here you can filter through your postback list using several date and category-based filters. You can also inspect individual postbacks for further details, including the destination URL, the accompanying headers, and the information regarding its success/failure.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Click the ORDERS tab (see #1) and open ORDER MANAGEMENT > Postbacks (see #2).
A full list of your postbacks appears.
Postback view options
The view options on the top-right side of the page allow you to filter through your postbacks using various criteria.
Click Filter date to open a calendar window. Select the date you wish to show in the list, or use < and > to cycle between different months. You may also select Today at the bottom of the widget to only show today's postbacks.
Once you have selected a date, a purple 1 appears over the Filter date option.
Click the All Status drop-down and select Fail or Success to show either failed or successful postbacks only.
Click the All Type drop-down and select Http or Email to show either HTTP or Email-based postbacks.
Click the All Source Accounts drop-down to choose the account you wish to see postbacks for. This is useful when you have linked accounts.
Click the Reset filters icon (left) to reset the entire filter section back to default. Click the Refresh icon (right) to reload the postbacks list.
Click the Toggle Columns icon to show options for hiding/showing columns. The To option is deselected by default.
Back to Top
The list of postbacks contains the following columns:
1. To: Shows the destination of the postback; this column is hidden by default.
2. Date Time: Shows the time and date of the postback.
3. Source: Shows the source code of the postback.
4. Type: Shows either http or email.
5. Actions: Shows additional postback options (explained in the next section).
Click the ellipses icon to display a drop-down with three additional options: Additional Info, Results, and Retry.
- Additional Info: Click to display JSON with further postback details, including the postback's headers and payload. Click Close at the bottom to exit.
- Results: Click to display JSON with the postback's results. Here you may inspect the success status, as well as the associated status code. Click Close at the bottom to exit.
- Retry: Click to attempt the postback again. When the Resend Notification window pops up, click Confirm.
You may navigate your postback history using the navigation buttons at the bottom of the page.
Back to Top